Saturday 9 July 2011

Sister Fun

Sorry it's been ages since my last post! I do plan to put up posts regularly, but went on holiday to see my sister for a couple of weeks, so as a result my blogging lacked! I did however, manage to do a few mani's whilst I was away (with the help of big sis :) ), and thought that I would show them off in this post. Whilst I was in Perth I picked up a few OPI colours (shockingly expensive), but so worth it! I really needed a few more polishes to get me going until some of my orders arrived from the U.S (which are taking AGES......)!!!!!

So posted here are the colours Strawberry Margarita and Ate Berries in the Canaries, both by OPI.
I love them so much that I don't think I could even choose a favourite!



Above is Strawberry margarita stamped with white Konad polish using Bundle Monster plates. The glitter placed over the nail was BYS Silver moon sparkle. This is a gorgeous strawberry pink which I love and think goes very well with my skin colour. Its a very fresh summer-y colour and covers marvellously. This is 2 coats shown here, but you could get away with 1 coat very easily. This picture was taken in full sunlight. 



The 2 pictures above are Ate Berries in the Canaries, and once again I have used BYS Silver Moon Sparkle, which I  placed on with a toothpick. Both of these pictures were taken indoors, and whilst the pictures make the colour appear a pinky-tone, it's actually a lovely plum purple. I love that this colour isn't too dark like I have experienced with other purples. This application was 2 coats, and just like Strawberry Margarita, goes on super smooth.

I'm very happy with these colours, and whilst a bit pricy, I am so glad to have them in my collection. Yes I think I am becoming a very big fan of OPI polishes!!!!

Thanks for reading :)
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment