Tuesday 12 July 2011

Pompeii Purple

So this is the last polish of the OPI bottles I bought a couple of weeks back. It's called Pompeii Purple and I am in LOVE! This is a beautiful pink shimmer, and when caught in the light has an amazing purple refection to it. I also love the formula of this polish, just like the other OPI's I picked up (Strawberry Margarita, Ate Berries In The Canaries and Koala Bear-y) a solid 2 coater, with the possibility of getting away with only one coat!!!!

I never really though of myself as a pink-loving girl, but I must say, when it come's to OPI's pinks, I find them irrisistable :)

So without further ado, here it is: POMPEII PURPLE


 As you can clearly see from the camera flash, the beautiful purple flecks throughout the polish and the gorgeous shimmer it produces!

Below I tried BYS Black Satin to stamp with Bundle Monster plates- I'm not sure I like the look?! Maybe white would have been better? This polish is great to stamp with though!



Then I tried stamping OPI's Strawberry Margarita over top - a good polish to stamp with, but not over Pompeii Purple, you can't really see the stamp at all!


And finally I tried OPI's Last Friday Night over the top and love the look! It reminds me of fairy bread! :)

So in love with OPI polishes (especially pink)- i'm thinking I definitely need to save some more money and stock up on more colours. Do you guys have any suggestions on what polishes I should get? Would love some tips on awesome colours!!!!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment