Sunday 10 July 2011

Liquid Palisade

Today I received my order of Liquid Palisade in the mail- so exciting!

For those of you who haven't heard of this product is, its by Kiesque and is a pinkish liquid you paint on your nails for wherever you DON"T want your polish to go. So its perfect for doing french mani tips and nail art, and also for putting around cuticles to create flawless mani's. When you have painted your nail, you simply pull liquid palisade off your nail. In other words, its kind of like masking tape.

Here's what it looks like:





You can only buy it from the Kiesque website as far as I know and it retails for about $22 AUD with free postage! Postage was awesomely quick and I am just so excited to try it out!!!

I'll put up a few pics soon of my experience with this product, and hopefully this will be the key to really nice neat nails- this is a product I have been waiting for!

If you want to have a look at the website, here is the link

Signing out,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment