Tuesday 26 July 2011

Polish Mayhem

Wow I'm so sorry for not being up to date with my blogging. In my last post I said that I aimed to do one at least once a week, but that was last sunday and already it is wednesday a week and a half later. So to make up for it I am going to do not one, but two blogs today :)

I'd first like to tell you about my recent haul from an Ebay seller named R93 and her Ebay store Nail Polish Elegance. Much better customer service and postage delivery times than MBeauty Lounge, a little more expensive but absolutely worth it! This seller stocks many many polishes and related products and many brands. I myself picked up Zoya, China Glaze, OPI and Color Club off this seller.

In total I bought 15 polishes!!!!!


 Above: China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, Sea Spray, Pelican Gray, Ahoy and White Cap.
 Above: Zoya Harley, Jo, Robyn and Dana.
 Above: Color Club Worth the Risque and Fashion Addict.
Above: Orly Luxe.

You may be thinking, but that's only 12 polishes, not 15. Well I also ordered OPI's Blue shatter which I forgot to photograph (oops) and unfortunately Zoya Ibiza and Moxie which I also ordered did not survive the freight over to Australia. They were completely shattered :( This is not the fault of the seller though, she wrapped the polishes so carefully. My package must have been extremely man-handled by the postal service. So unfortunately Zoya Ibiza and Moxie are still on my wishlist!

I was very excited when my order arrived, especially for Zoya Harley. I have been very excited about trying a grey nail polish, and I must say I was not disappointed!!! Zoya Harley is one of my favourites of this order, as well as Zoya Jo which is a beautiful lavender blue.

Here are some swatches of Harley:








Harley is  a lovely shimmery grey and perfect in 2 coats. These pictures here were shown without a clear top coat.

Hope you liked these pics- now off to wrie my second post :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment