Thursday 4 August 2011

Beauty Joint Order

Today I received my order form Beauty Joint- I have been very excited about this order. After receiving my goods I can now say that I am a huge fan of this company and I give them 5 thumbs up!
To my relief nothing came broken and it was all wonderfully packed. The value for money you get when ordering from Beauty Joint is phenomenal!

 Above: My whole order, which only cost me $50 AU including postage! :)

 Above: NYX Ultra Pearl eyeshadows. From left to right (Lilac Pearl, Baby Pink Pearl, White Pearl, Nude Pearl). 
These eyeshadows are super pretty- possibly my favourite from the order :)


 Above: Kleancolor Holo Pink, Chunky Holo Teal and Chunky Holo Purple. 


 Above: Milani 3D Holographic Cyberspace, Hi-Res, Digital and HD


Above: Cherimoya cracked polish in Prayer and You & I.

Also with the order was a Milani Jewel FX in Gold and a bottle of NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Silver which you can see in the very first picture of this post showing the whole package I received. 

I'm having difficulty making up my mind on which polish I should choose next to wear. What polish do you think my next post should be on? 

Thanks for reading, 

Claire

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Did shipping take very long?

    Also I think your next mani should be Milani Hi Res w/ pink crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Kristy- will definitely do my nails that! Shipping was pretty good. U.S to Australia always takes ages and this order came in about two and a half weeks which isn't too bad :)

    ReplyDelete