Wednesday 15 June 2011

First Blog!!!!

Hi!


This is my first blog and I am very nervous!
I'm not exactly sure how to properly blog, but hopefully I will get better in time!


I've always loved colours and painting nails, but my addiction has only recently developed. I love painting nails with my sister and really started to become addicted when  I was reading a magazine and read about OPI's black shatter. I was so excited! I started to search about polishes and nail art on the net and found a huge polish community- I didn't realise there were so many blogs about polish! Recently I have discovered the Konad nail art system and have been playing with two- way nail art  pens. I have become so passionate about nail art I thought I would like to contribute my passion and hopefully meet others who also feel the same.


 Rather than putting up posts about the latest polishes- as i have never been really up to date (I usually always find out about new stuff  some time later) I thought  I would simply contribute my nail art designs and thoughts on polishes and products as I buy them. I don't know much about the technical terms for describing polishes, but will try my best to upload some gorgeous pics of very colorful nail art that will hopefully inspire! :)






This pic is taken a couple of months ago (I'm proud to say my nails are a bit longer now!).
It's OPI's Black Shatter over OPI's Katy Perry: Last Friday night.
Shatter is a wonderful product that looks good over any nail polish and very fun to use :)

Happy reading, 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Claire 

P.S Some Blogs I love that you might be interested in:
Let them have polish: http://www.letthemhavepolish.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment